Does anyone else remember Link in Soul Calibur II? No one seems to talk about it.
It has come to my attention that there are fully legal adults who are not familiar with this, who do not know what to do when they hear it, and indeed, were born after it came out.
This is unacceptable.
It is irrevocably tattooed into the brain of anyone vaguely associated with Western culture who was old enough to form cognizant memories in the mid 90s. And yes, we can all do the dance. I guarantee you Dean Winchester can do the dance. Bobby can do the dance. Sherlock can do the dance. Tony Stark has made sure all his robots can do the dance.
And all of you over the age of 25 already know what it is before you press play.
I REMEMBER THIS.
My Brain: This better not be what I think it’s gonna be.
It: *is what I thought it was going to be*
Me: *throws things out the window*
There are people who don’t know this song??
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THE DANCE
It was 90’s night at the club we went to for my birthday this year and you could tell how old everyone in the club was by how they responded when this song came on.
- my favorite pokemon type is ghost.
- i really, really like murder the mystery genre (no wonder why i’m hooked up on dr)
- i hate travelling by road and fear travelling by air and i’m very terrified of travelling by sea. a teleportation device would really come in handy for me.
- i don’t like pizza. mostly because cheese.
- i can be the overprotective sibling type sometimes.
so i want to watch an anime tonight and the choice is between princess tutu and revolutionary girl utena. so yeah, which one should i start with first?
princess tutu it is! thank you guys so much! (i’m actually surprised that you answered tbh)